C S Ellis have provided road transport services to UK businesses since 1933 so we couple eight decades of experience with a progressive, customer-facing approach to logistics.
We operate from a purpose-built site in South Luffenham, Rutland, strategically located within 30 minutes of the A1, M1 and A14 east/west link roads. We have additional sites in North Luffenham, Leicester, Corby and A1 Stamford.
C S ELLIS run a large and modern fleet which enjoys continuous investment. This comprises of a mixture of vehicle types ranging from vans through 7½ tonne, 26 tonne to 44 tonne articulated curtainside trailers.
We can provide dedicated trailer loads or shared-user vehicles for smaller consignments of 5 pallets and upwards.
We can also provide return load service for customers needing goods collecting from anywhere in the UK to come back to the East Midlands.
- Specialist Double Deck Curtainsided Trailers
- From Vans to 44 tonne Curtainsided Trailers with a 28 tonne payload
- Tail-lift deliveries, both rigid and articulated vehicles
- Dedicated contract vehicles in customer’s livery
- All vehicles are satellite tracked for constant visibility by C S ELLIS and customers online real-time
- ADR trained drivers for hazardous goods
- Trailer Hire and Stand Trailer for overnight loading
- Members of LinQ Alliance and the Transport Association providing further UK coverage with Partner Hauliers
- Digital Signature Capture – access to PODs by customers online real-time
CS Ellis can handle any size consignment of freight for any location in Europe. As well as our own fleet, we use the Palletline network for small palletised loads and have a range of high-quality European partners who deliver groupage and full loads across the Continent.
We can offer:
- A worldwide freight-forward or container service via our associate company Rutland Worldwide Freight.
- A European Service designed for the small consignment with daily departures to Belgium, Holland, Germany and France and Eastern Europe
- Full loads to Europe
Exceptional logistics solutions – making your market our business