Services: CPC Training
CPC (Driver ‘Certificate of Professional Competence’ is compulsory for all HGV and LGV drivers.
Here at C S Ellis (Group) ltd we offer a very interesting and informative course covering all the necessary knowledge in an interactive way. All our courses are approved by Jaupt.
We can offer training at our HQ in our dedicated classroom or we can deliver our course at your premises at your convenience.
Please see details below, we look forward to hearing from you.
- You must do 35 hours of periodic training every 5 years to keep your Driver CPC.
- Only approved courses taken with approved training centers count towards periodic training.
- You will then receive a certificate from us for each course taken and you will then after all 5 courses receive your DQC card
- Compulsory for all HGV and LGV drivers
- 2 fully qualified trainers who can teach on our main training site and externally.
- JAUPT Approved Centre AC00555
- £90 per course per candidate
- Contact us between the hours of 9-5pm, Monday – Friday on 01780 720133.