Services: CPC Training
CPC Driver ‘Certificate of Professional Competence’ is compulsory for all HGV and LGV drivers. Benefit from training at our HQ, alternatively we can deliver our course at your premises at your convenience.
At C S Ellis, we offer a very interesting and informative CPC course covering all the necessary knowledge in an interactive way. What’s more, all our courses are approved by Jaupt.
We are able to provide training at our HQ in our dedicated classroom or we can deliver our course at your premises.
Driver CPC details:
- You must do 35 hours of periodic training every five years to keep your Driver CPC.
- Only approved courses taken with approved training centres count towards periodic training.
- Once the training is complete you will receive a certificate from us for each course taken and you will then after all 5 courses receive your DQC card.
- CPC training is compulsory for all HGV and LGV drivers.
- We have two fully qualified trainers who can teach on our main training site and externally.
- We are a JAUPT Approved Centre AC00555.
- The training is £90 per course per candidate.
To book Driver CPC training, get in touch >