Website Terms & Conditions
In using our website(s) you are bound by the following terms and conditions. These govern C S Ellis (Group) Ltd's relationship with you with regard this and any other C S Ellis website.
- C S Ellis nor any third party provide any guarantee or warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Website content is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk; C S Elliss shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website or used with the permission of the trademark's owner.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).